FSU Libraries: Research Guides
FSU Libraries research guides, or LibGuides, are one-stop shops for library resources organized by subject, course, or general topic. These guides contain information, resources, and links relevant to research for a specific assignment or topic. Your subject librarian creates and curates each guide and provides the expertise to identify the best resources for your course’s research needs.
Why use them?
- Integrate research guides into your Canvas course site for easy student access.
- Organize your guide by week, just like your syllabus, making it simple for students to navigate.
- Provide an easy-to-use alternative to the library website. The guides make library research less overwhelming and more focused.
- Take advantage of the interactive and adaptable nature of the guides. Librarians modify and update guides as resources and research needs evolve.
Keep in mind:
- You can find your subject librarian under the Research tab on the top of the FSU Libraries home page (lib.fsu.edu).
- Your subject librarian will need at least two weeks to create or modify a research guide to tailor the page for a specific assignment or course.
- Any items placed within the guides must meet FSU Libraries' Policies & Practices, which follow the conditions of copyright law.
Learn more at guides.lib.fsu.edu