One Button Studio Overview
The One Button Studio is a professional recording studio that can be used by faculty - no media production experience required! With the studio's straightforward design, instructors can produce a do-it-yourself, high-quality video with the push of a button.
Why use it?
- Create introductions to online courses
- Record lectures for flipped classrooms
- Interview an expert whose insight can supplement an online course
- Give a demonstration that can be added to a module
- Prepare a professional development video
Keep in mind:
- Use of the One Button Studio is by appointment only, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. To schedule a quick lesson or studio time, contact D.D. Garbarino, Media Production Administrator, at [email protected] or 850-644-7574.
- Please bring a FAT32 formatted 2GB USB drive.
- We can provide a green screen and a lectern. Let us know in advance if you need a teleprompter, and remember to bring your script in a Word document.